WPC Treatment is looking for potential employees. If you are a long time reader of MotoIQ you know that we use WPC treatment on a lot of our projects to decrease wear, reduce friction and improve durability. Read here about WPC’s process.
Below is some of the information about the positions available. There is potential for full time and part time work.
• Location: Torrance, CA
• Work Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm (40 hour week)
• Pay: $13.00 – 24.00 an hour
• Receiving/shipping packages
• Perform receiving/shipping inspections
• Cleaning parts before/after processing
• Packaging parts
• Masking parts with masking tapes
• Process WPC treatment (similar to sand blasting) and cryogenic treatment with machines (main job)
• Cleaning/tidying up workplace
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment, such as cleaning dust filters/screens, changing cleaning solutions/filters,
• A High school diploma
• Able to pass a background check and drug screen test
• Able to stand for extended periods, walk, bend, twist, carry and lift up to 50lbs.
• Dexterous with hands
• Able to inspect parts (finding fine scratch, dent, chipping), handle parts carefully
• Excellent communication in English and strong work ethic
• Punctual, reliable, responsible individual to work full time
• Patient with monotonous work
• Have an attention to detail
• Knowledge about material (metals), automobile/machine parts, drawing chart, metallurgy, marketing and Japanese language is a plus.
If you are interested please contact:
WPC Treatment. Co., Inc.
2909 Oregon Court, Unit C2, Torrance, CA 90503
Tel : 310-782-8647 Fax : 310-782-7624
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org