AEM INTRODUCES ITS UNIVERSAL HIGH FLOW -10 AN INLINE FUEL FILTER
AEM Performance Electronics is pleased to introduce its Billet Aluminum Universal High Flow -10 AN Inline Fuel Filter (part #25-201BK).
The AEM High Flow -10 AN Inline Fuel Filter is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Hard Anodized Black. AEM’s engineers designed this filter with the racer in mind and with the intention of maximizing flow, filtration and ease of installation. The end caps are machined with -10 AN female fittings with o-ring receiver grooves that allow the filter to flow up to an astonishing 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI. All sealing o-rings and gaskets are made of Viton for outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels. The commonly available replacement filter cartridges filter as low as 7 microns. The standard 2” OD allows for easy mounting virtually anywhere in the vehicle.
UNIVERSAL HIGH FLOW -10 AN INLINE FUEL FILTER FEATURES
• Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized black
• Flows up to 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI with -10 AN port fittings
• Filters as low as 7 microns
• Viton o-rings and gaskets ensure outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels
• End caps are machined with -10 AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove
• End caps have pressure intensifiers for greater sealing of end gaskets
• 2” OD x 10” length for easy mounting
• Commonly available replacement filter cartridges
• Laser etched with AEM logo, flow and filter replacement information
ABOUT AEM PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS
AEM Performance Electronics products are Engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures street and race performance products that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.
For more information please visit: