AEM InfinityTuner v96.3 Update Available Now for Infinity Series 3 and Series 5 Programmable ECUs!
AEM has released a new update for InfinityTuner that adds features and improves functionality of the base firmware for Infinity Series 3 and Series 5 ECUs. This update is imminent for the Series 7 Infinity ECUs, and AEM will announce it for the Series 7 as soon as it is available.
This upgrade delivers several new and enhanced features for v96.3 and later InfinityTuner software, including two new additional tables for adjusting boost target, improvements to USB log writing to storage devices, a new function for allowing changes to Lambda target, Boost target and ignition timing during sustained high load operation, additional Lambda feedback conditions and many more improvements that speed up and ease the tuning process. Infinity Tuner enhancements include:
NEW SUPPORTED VEHICLE/APPLICATIONS/DEVICES:
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- MEFI-4 Conversion to Infinity Series 3
- Includes HEI Distributor Support with AEM Plug & Play Adapter Harness PN 30-3829
- Improvements to USB Log Writing to Flash Storage Devices
- Increased Boost Target Functionality
- Two additional boost target tables added
- New Idle Learning Function
- New 'Throttle High Timer’ function
- Allows changes to Lambda Target, Boost Target & Ignition Timing during sustained high load
- Simplified Lambda/Wideband Input & Naming Setup
- Allows Lambda Inputs to be assigned to use Internal Wideband, external 0-5v sensor input or CAN data received from AEM X-Series wideband products for logging and feedback.
- Throttle as Input for Additional Tables for Alpha-N use
- Tables include: CrankVE_Table, FI_TIming, IgnTrimAirTemp, IgnTrimCoolantTemp
- New 'Oil Pressure Protection Minimum Engine Running Time' option
- Prevents false Low Oil Pressure Protection activation on start-up
- Additional Lambda Feedback Conditions
- New option to allow disabling Lambda feedback during quick throttle changes
- MIL and Engine Protect warning functions can latch and remain on when triggered
For details of all included new features and improvements please click HERE and download the Infinity Stand-Alone Programmable Engine Management System Full Manual from the Instructions page of our website.
Please click HERE to Download the Update Software.
Learn more about the Infinity ECU by clicking here.
INFINITY ECU FACTORY TRAINING CLASSES—Get Trained and Get Infinity!
Training is free of charge to qualified companies and is held at AEM’s corporate headquarters in Hawthorne, CA, and at select regional locations. Opportunities for onsite training are also available. Please contact AEM Sales at (310) 484-2322 or email email@example.com for more information.
The Infinity ECU makes state-of-the-art ECU technology affordable for both professional teams and amateur racers. Built around a latest-generation 32 bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real Time Operating System (RTOS), the Infinity is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This processing speed combined with a RTOS provides more accurate ignition timing for increased power, more responsiveness to truly custom tailor the driving experience to the driver, allows the Infinity to perform more computational features without a sacrifice in processing performance, and enables tuning of features and sub strategies without affecting other features and sub strategies. It allows you to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
This product may be used solely on vehicles used in sanctioned competition which may never be used upon a Public road or highway, unless permitted by specific regulatory exemption (visit the “Emissions” page at http://www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details. Installers/Users located outside the united states should act in accordance with their local laws and regulations.
It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of THIS product to ensure that IT IS used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and this product must not be purchased if the intent is to use it in an unlawful manner.