AEM AQ-1 – Data Logging at an Unbeatable Price
AEM is proud to introduce the AQ-1 Data Logger, an easy-to-use vehicle data acquisition device designed for racers and performance enthusiasts of all types who want dynamic, accurate data logging capability, but don’t want to take a second job to pay for it.
WHAT IT DOES
The AQ-1 Data Logger (PN# 30-2500) records and stores vehicle data so that it can be downloaded and analyzed. Knowledge is power, and the information stored in the AQ-1 Data Logger can help users improve a vehicle’s tuning and set up, and their own driving ability. It is ideal for all types of racing and street performance enthusiast vehicles.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
AEM’s AQ-1 Data Logger is easy to use, feature packed, and it won’t break the bank with an estimated street price of $499. With logging rates of up to 1000HZ (1000 samples/second) per channel, the system is one of the fastest on the market, and with 2GB of logging memory standard it’s also one of the largest. Additionally it features an internal 3-axis accelerometer, a removable SD card for virtually unlimited logging (up to 32GB at a time), and includes an available RS-232 serial input for adding an NMEA GPS device.
The AQ-1 Data Logger includes three switched/digital inputs, four 0-5 V analog inputs with optional pullup resistor for RTD/Thermistor-style sensors, four additional analog inputs that can optionally be used to measure RPM or other frequency-based signals, and AEMnet (the new high speed communications network that links enabled AEM products together) capability for direct connection to a 4-Channel UEGO controller, AEM Series2 EMS or other future AEMnet enabled devices.
EASY INSTALL & SET UP
AEM’s AQ-1 Data Logger includes a flying lead harness with a weather-proof connector and labeled wires for easy installation. Its compact size makes it easy to install (4.80” x 4.55” x 1.44”), and its rugged enclosure features a weather resistant dust cover for added durability.
The AQ-1 Data Logger interfaces via USB connection to a laptop, and the included software is easy to use with detailed configuration screens to simplify set up and use. Log files are generated for use with AEMLog, AEM’s proven software analysis program.
AEM is developing track mapping software that will be available late summer 2011. All AQ-1 Data Logger owners will be able to download these upgrades for free from www.aemelectronics.com.
COMING IN JULY 2011-OBDII LOGGING CAPABILITY!
AEM will release its AQ-1 OBDII Data Logger (PN# 30-2501) in July. This version of the AQ-1 will plug into the OBDII port on ’96-up OBDII vehicles and will allow users to log both OBDII and analog data and view them on the same log. Estimated street price is $649.
GET MORE INFO
Please visit www.aemelectronics.com or call (310) 484-2322 for more information or to find an Authorized AEM Electronics dealer or Factory-Trained tuner.
AQ-1 Data Logger Key Features:
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer (+/- 4g MAX)
- Removable SD card for virtually unlimited logging (2GB card included)
- RS-232 serial input included for adding NMEA GPS device
- Compact size (4.8″ x 4.55″ x 1.44″)
- Intuitive software included for easy set up and operation
- Track mapping capability (Available free late summer 2011)
- OBDII logging capability (PN# 30-2501, July 2011)
- Q-1 Data Logger Technical Features:
- Four analog inputs for measuring frequency (RPM), 0-5 V or 0-16.5 V
- Four 0-5 V analog inputs with optional pullup resistor for RTD/Thermistor-style sensor
- Three switched digital inputs, 16.5 V MAX
- AEMnet connection included for easy connection to AEMnet enabled devices
- Up to 1 KHz logging rate (1000 samples/second) per channel
- Data saved to single file with real-time clock
- Log files generated in AEMLog software
- Included flying lead harness with labeled wires and sealed Packard connector
- Configurable CAN bus for interface with other manufacturer’s CAN-enabled devices (Coming soon, free download)
Advanced Engine Management’s performance electronics are Engineered to Outperform. The company designs, manufactures and assembles engine management systems, wideband air/fuel systems, water/methanol injection systems, performance gauges, boost controllers, ignition components, fuel delivery components and adjustable cam gears at its corporate headquarters in Hawthorne, CA.