APR Performance Brake Cooling System for Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ
Excessive heat can cause major and expensive damage to critical components in a car. Engine bays, radiators, brakes, transmissions, and differentials all need good air flow to help transfer away unwanted heat.
APR Air Ducts help bring fresh cooling air to different areas that need additional cooling. Built using pre-preg. carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials for superior strength-to-weight ratio, APR Air Ducts add both function and “lightness” where it counts.
- Factory-like fitment
- This vehicle-specific component is designed to match the contours of the vehicle's body, for a factory-like fitment.
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- This component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength and low weight.
- UV Resistant Coating
- Each Air Duct is finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish – polish then coat with good-quality wax or synthetic protectant).
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Screws, nuts and bolts are all included to allow you to install the APR Air Ducts to your vehicle.
About APR Performance
Since 1999, APR Performance has been producing and manufacturing high quality performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Every product is track tested to assure they are able to withstand the extreme environment of the track.
With capabilities to produce products in both Carbon Fiber and Aluminum manufacturing processes, APR’s products are durable and lightweight. These composite technologies allow APR to maintain its high levels of quality and durability.