CSF: 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel High-Performance Intercooler
CSF released their new heavy-duty charge-air-cooler for the 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel (2500/3500 series). The new upgraded intercooler is the perfect modification for those that tow heavy loads to those boost junkies who love rollin' coal! The CSF intercooler will help keep your intake-air temperatures cool which will help increase engine efficiency, leading to an increase in horsepower!
An increase in PSI equates to an increase in horsepower. The general rule of thumb, decreasing intake air temperatures will increase horsepower. All the hot air coming from the turbo needs to be cooled before entering the intake manifold to improve combustion, engine efficiency, and can also result in better fuel economy. CSF is your source for the all new heavy-duty charge-air-intercooler to keep your Ram cool!
- Heavy duty bar & plate core construction
- High-Density internal/external fin design for maximum surface area contact and high performance cooling efficiency
- 5-inch thick bar & plate core
- All-aluminium cast endtanks
- “Drop-in” fit requiring no modifications to install.
- Pressure tested at 120 psi for maximum reliability in extreme boost applications
- Precise “Quick-Connect” inlet/outlet connections for a secure “OEM fit” (when applicable)
- CSF’s leading high quality thermal rejection powder coating finish
- Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel Charge-Air-Cooler CSF model
- Fits: 2013+ Dodge Ram 2500/3500
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- OEM # 52014733 AC
- MSRP: $699
CSF – OEM Style Aluminum Tanks Tube & Fin Core Design
Be sure to check out the CSF website for more information on their performance intercoolers avaiable for the Ford Super Duty, Chevrolet Silverado H.D. and more.