Holley Releases New Valve Covers for GM LS Engines
Holley Performance Products is proud to announce their LS Valve Covers featuring direct coil mounting.
Holley’s cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There’s no question the factory “coil on cover” design give the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley’s LS Valve Covers.
The Holley LS Valve Covers incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. The coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines and come in Black Krinkle, Satin, Natural Cast, and Polished. They can also be painted to match your vehicle’s theme.
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of “coil on cover”
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Four finishes available (Natural Cast, Satin, Black Krinkle & Polished)
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS3 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley’s LS covers utilize proven OE style baffles and vents
For more information contact Holley Tech Service, 1801 Russellville Road, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Telephone 270-781-9741. For nearest dealer: 1-800-HOLLEY-1. Or visit them on the web at: