Industry Job Opening – Whiteline
Automotive Aftermarket Marketing Manager
Whiteline is actively seeking a Marketing Manager to be based out of their Orange County sales office that will report to the Sales Manager. This position will play a critical role in meeting the Company’s significant sales growth initiative.
Below is a list of tasks this position is required to facilitate:
- Broaden the recognition and appeal of the Company’s established brand beyond strong core markets.
- Embrace sales support role, learn sales processes, support field sales and marketing initiatives, and coordinate CRM administration.
- Work closely with the foreign based Global Marketing Director to ensure consistency and economies.
- Manage and coordinate trade show and other events.
- Manage outside social media agencies including; company Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter.
- Create and manage an annual on-line event calendar.
- Coordinate market research efforts in support of developing strategic growth targets
- Manage performance against the Advertising and Promotion budget
- Manage the Company’s Distributor Coop Advertising Program
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and promotion programs within senior management approved guidelines
- Develop sales literature and catalogues
- Assist Sales Manager in preparation of Annual Sales Plan and periodic forecast updates.
- Analyze sales history and competitor information; prepare reports for the sales team that highlight growth opportunities
- Maintain ongoing revisions to the Company’s comprehensive parts database
- Oversee administration and ongoing development of the Company’s website
- Attend some trade shows and customer meetings as requested which may require overnight stays
Requirements below are a list of requirements/qualifications necessary to be considered for this position.
- Broad knowledge of the automotive aftermarket and application of the Company’s products. Suspension experience a plus.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- The position requires excellent communication, writing, and computer skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet are also required.
- Some proficiency with Photoshop and Coral Draw knowledge preferred.
- Experience with creating and proofing ads.
- Team player. Ability to work closely with all levels in the organization.
- Able to negotiate successful deals.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
- Acute financial and business acumen – understands all aspects of sales and profitability.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to think and write clearly and to present your ideas succinctly to others.
- Ability to solve problems and must be able to maintain a variety of task projects, and switch projects as needed.
- B.S./B.A. degree, or Associates degree with significant work experience
For more information or to apply contact:
sales @ whitelineus . com