Synchronic Diverter Valve (DV) – PRESS RELEASE
Synchronic DV is a compact, zero-diaphragm, high-flow Diverter Valve actuating within 25 milliseconds. Push or pull orientation allows re-circulated or vent-to-atmosphere discharge. The body is near-net, investment cast, aerospace-grade Aluminum followed by CNC machining of all components including the forged 6061 actuator assembly. Mounting flanges are interchangeable for SB/DV series and users can bolt-on upgrade from an existing BOV/DV or weld for a new project. Boost/vacuum connections via 1/8th NPT bosses accept Boost Connect™ or nickel-plated-brass fittings. Units are tested to withstand 60 psi and positive-lock clamshell retainers secure mounting.
Synchronic Diverter Valve Kit for 2011 Nissan Juke 1.6L Turbo. The Synchronic DV kit is a direct replacement “Plug & Play” kit that can be installed in just minutes. To suit each driver’s driving preference, this DV kit can be installed under “Pull” mode or the traditional “Push” mode.
This kit is now readily available.
• Patented Synchronic actuator design (in both DV & SB)
• Compact and light weight design for both street and race use
• Standard 1/8th NPT brass fittings for air signal ports
• Black anodized surface finish preserve the OE look and feel
• Can be used in “push” or “pull” mode to suit driver’s preference
• Secure mount feature with newly designed mounting ring clip
• Direct bolt-on to all current SB line adapters & weld-on flanges
Manufactured by Synapse Engineering, Inc.
For more info contact +1 (858) 457-1700
or visit www.synapseengineering.com
Distributed by Vibrant Performance
For all sales inquiries contact (905) 564-2808 visit or www.vibrantperformance.com
CLICK to read our evaluation of Synapse’s new Synchronic BOV