Injen releases their 2009-10 Chevy Camaro 3.6L V6 Cold Air Intake
MotoIQ Staff Report
Injen is proud to announce a new cold air intake for the 2009-2010 Chevy Camaro 3.6L V6. The new Injen Camaro intake is engineered to be the most advanced Air Intake System, period!
Superior and unparalleled technology is what goes into the all new PF7010. Equipped with Injen’s very own MR step- down process and Air Fusion, the Camaro 3.6L will deliver powerful gains of up to 16 h/p and 16 ft/lbs of torque. In addition, Injen now uses a surface loading, nano-fiber webbing in all its filters, the same one used in the US Army Abrams M1 tank. The Ea nano-fiber dry filter removes 5 times more dust then the traditional (paper) filter media and 50 times more dust then the oiled cotton gauze filter. Trust the company with the only multi-patented tuning process. Trust Injen Technology!
2009-10 Chevy Camaro 3.6L V6
Features and Benefits:
• MR Technology (Tunes intakes to factory air/fuel ratios) 2 patents
• Air Fusion (Controls short/long term fuel trim levels) patented
• Injen/AMSOIL Ea nano-fiber Dry filter
(Stops sub-micron contaminants and aids in the acceleration of air-flow)
• Large top mount replacement reservoir bottle
• Machined and tuned sensor adapter
• 3 ½” Mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
• Calibrated sensor housing