Racing 10 is a premium, 100%, PAO & Ester full synthetic SAE 10W-40, SHEAR FREE modern engine oil. It contains an anti-wear package of engine wear protection with *FULL ZINC + (exceeding 2200+ ppm levels) for ultimate engine wear protection.
Racing 10 is for use in high performance modern engines for both on road and in competition applications. It is suitable for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder, multi-cam, multi-valve including VVT, naturally aspirated, supercharged and turbocharged engines.
Racing 10 is a SHEAR FREE formulation that eliminates viscosity loss during extreme engine operating conditions ensuring the ultimate in protection for your engine.
Racing 10 exceeds the requirements of API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B3 as well as many manufacturers’ specifications. It is suitable for normal on road applications in a wide range of vehicles. It can be used where SAE 10W-30 and SAE 10W-40 grade engine oils are specified. It may also be used in petrol and light duty diesel engines up to 2008 where ACEA A3/B4 is specified.
Racing 10 is suitable for use in competition applications and for on road use in passenger car and light commercial vehicles. It is also suitable for use in four stroke motorcycles with wet clutches.
Racing 10 can be used with pump gas, LPG, E10, E85 (Competition Only), diesel (without DPF), avgas, methanol, nitro, methanol & other conventional fuels. Not suitable for diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- PREMIUM 100% PAO and ESTER full synthetic base oils for ultimate performance
- *FULL ZINC+ additive pack for wear protection
- SHEAR FREE formulation eliminates viscosity loss
- LATEST oil technology for less wear, sludge & piston deposits
- COMPETITION PROVEN and trusted for performance engines
- Suitable for mixed fuel types
- Longer engine life by reducing engine deposits
- Premium Synthetic base oils for wear protection
- European-standard additive package
- Longer oil life in high performance vehicles
- Protects engine at start up
- High temperature protection
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- Porsche GL
- BMW LL-98
- MB 229.1/229.3
- VW 502.00/505.00