2011 Nissan Juke Synchronic DV Charge Pipe Kit
The Synchronic DV is a compact, zero-diaphragm, high-flow Diverter Valve actuating within 25 milliseconds. The DV body is near-net, investment cast, aerospace-grade Aluminium followed by CNC machining of all components including the forged 6061 actuator assembly. Each DV unit is tested to withstand 60 psi to ensure no boost leak.
The Synapse Engineering Charge Pipe of this kit is designed to eliminate unnecessary air flow restrictions before the throttle body. The light weight 6061 aluminium mandrel bent charge pipe provides a secure mount for the OE Intake Air Temperature sensor. This DV Charge Pipe kit is a “plug & play” kit that mates with all factory equipped components.
• Patented Synchronic actuator design in DV for unmatched fast actuation
• Charge Pipe installation is secure mounted on OE mounting locations
• Powder-coated black Charge Pipe to preserve the OE look and feel
• Secure mount with aluminium IAT sensor welded onto Charge Pipe
• Synapse Boost Connect™ One-Touch pneumatic fittings for installation ease
• Compact and light weight design for both street and race use
Part Number: DV001A.014
For more information on this and other Synapse Engineering products visit the Synapse Engineering website. You may also reach them through mail, phone or email:
Synapse Engineering, Inc.
6339 Nancy Ridge Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121
+1 (858) 457-1700