The Auto Meter LCD Competition Race Dash is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition. The carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20 g of continuous vibration and 50 g of shock. Our 7” LCD panel ensures easy visibility under all circumstances with unmatched brightness and an optically bonded lens for extreme glare suppression.
The display layout is configurable to your individual specifications. The system will accommodate four programmable data bus channels (2 CAN and 2 serial) in conjunction with discrete analog sensors and its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 1 kHz and the internal memory allows for practically infinite recording time. User definable warnings take advantage of super bright, multicolor LEDs placed around the perimeter of the chassis to alert the driver to critical onscreen information.
- 7.0″ TFT LCD Panel
- Display Brightness: 100 nit
- Resolution: 800 x 480.
- Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness control.
- 16 User configurable multi-color LED’s
- Patented Predictive Lap Timing Display for Driver and Vehicle Development
- Display features perfectly rendered virtual analog needles, value display bands, digital value indicators for vehicle parameters and configurable full color text warning messages.
- 20 layers / screens / pages selected from 6 user-configurable templates (screens/instrument cluster designs/layouts), additional configurability supporting team selected graphics, parameter / instrument type and location, and size will be made available with future firmware and PC software releases.
- 12 Configurable user sensor inputs
- 4 Configurable for Pulse, 0-5v, or resistive (0-526 O)
- 8 Configurable for 0-5V
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer +/-6g
- Internal battery voltage
- 1 Dedicated Laptrigger Switch Point
- 4 Integrated Control Switches
- Configurable I/O
- Control Switches
- Pro Control Outputs – Drive external outputs for warning lights, relay control, etc.
- GPS Input (RS-232) – Mapping, Laptiming, etc.
- 2 Configurable CAN ports – Up to 1 Mb/s (customer electronics package integration)
- 2 Configurable RS232 ports: (GPS , Telemetry, Etc.)
- 1 Ethernet port: (Configuration, Data Exchange, Firmware Upgrades)
- 1 USB port: (Data exchange, configuration. Copy and upload, firmware upgrades).
- Max number of channels: 64*
- Max sample 1,000 Hz
- Max total samples per second: 8,000
- Internal Memory: 4GB solid state internal
- Supplied with fully featured DataPro Analysis software
- Data Security: Pin code prevents data review by unauthorized personnel
- Weight: 700g
- Dimensions – 211mm Wide x 132mm High x 35mm Deep (excluding connector)
- Carbon Composite Housing.
- IP65 sealed
- Operating temperature range: -7°C to +80°C
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Supply Voltage: 8-18VDC
- Typical Power Consumption: 800 mA
- Single 37 way AS Connector.
- Mating Connector: Deutsch Autosport AS614-35SN
About Auto Meter
Auto Meter is a leading developer and manufacturer of specialty automotive instrumentation systems as well as battery and electrical system test and charging equipment. The company operates out of a 93,000 square foot facility in Sycamore, Illinois and distributes its products to over 600 active customers within the specialty warehouse distributor, retailer and OEM channels. Auto Meter products are used through out the world and are relied upon by professional racers from NASCAR, to NHRA, to Formula teams as well by sportsmen racers and by street enthusiasts. Auto Meter Test equipment is used by the worlds leading automotive retail and service organizations. To learn more about Auto Meter, please visit www.autometer.com