Pedders Sway Bars and Suspension Options for the FR-S & BRZ
Pedders Suspension is proud to add a new range of SportsRyder Extreme sway bar systems to their already extensive product catalog for the Toyota FR-S/Subaru BRZ. The Australian suspension specialist has developed multiple lowering options for the FR-S and BRZ ranging from lowering springs to 2-way adjustable coilovers. The new line of SportRyder Extreme adjustable sway bars gives the FR-S/BRZ driver even more options to tune their car's handling characteristics to their liking.
Pedders SportsRyder Extreme Sway Bar
Pedders' new SportsRyder Extreme sway bar systems are the perfect compliment to your existing suspension setup, or an ideal first handling mod to wake up your daily driver or track toy! Offering no trade offs in ride harshness or increased noise, they are engineered to be a truly NO BULL solution to bring your pride and joy to the next level.
Features & Specs:
- 21mm front bar with 2-way adjustability and 17.5mm rear bar with 3-way adjustability
- Adjustable sway bars enable you to fine-tune front and rear understeer/oversteer
- Reduced body roll by resisting lateral weight transfer
- Improve transient vehicle response, turn in and vehicle stability
- Complete kits include all that is needed for installation including high quality bushes and lubricant
- Manufactured in the USA utilizing the highest quality materials and the latest manufacturing techniques such as cold forming and cnc manufacturing to ensure a precise fit every time
- Industry leading fit and finish ensuring long corrosion free service life with it’s durable powder coated finish in bold Pedders red
Pedders also offers a rear sway bar mount reinforcement kit to help firm up the rear mounting points on the FR-S/BRZ.
Pedders Complete Line of Suspension Options for the FR-S & BRZ
Level 1 – SportsRyder Lowering Springs
Level 2 – SportsRyder EziFit Spring & Strut Kit
Level 3 – Exteme XA Coilovers, 1-way adjustable
Level 4 – Extreme XA Super Car Kit, 2-way adjustable
For more information on these and the rest of the Pedders line of suspension products contact your local Pedders specialist or check out www.pedders.com.