Radium Engineering – Fuel Surge Tanks (FST)
Radium Engineering’s line of Fuel Surge Tanks fights fuel slosh starvation without the hassle of replacing the entire fuel tank. These products provide a starvation solution while upgrading fueling capacity in an attractive and functional package.
The Fuel Surge Tank (FST) works by holding a volume of fuel separate from the primary fuel tank. The volume of fuel is maintained by the factory fuel pump and the fuel returned from the injector fuel rail. When fuel slosh is encountered, the volume stored in the FST supplies the fuel system keeping the engine fully functional and safe.
A lack of fuel can be detrimental to the engine, especially in high performance applications. Providing a consistent supply of fuel to the engine in all driving conditions is paramount.
The Radium FSTs are available in multiple configurations:
- Pumpless with single pickup tube
- Pumpless with dual pickup tubes
- Internally mounted single Walbro 255lph pump
- Internally mounted single Bosch 023 pump
- Internally mounted dual Walbro 255lph pumps
- Externally mounted dual Bosch 044 pumps
All Universal RADIUM Fuel Surge Tanks Include:
- Extruded and Machined 6061 Aluminum 1.5 Liter Canister
- Removeable O-Ring Sealed Billet 6061 Aluminum Caps
- Anodized and Laser Engraved
- 6AN Feed and Return Fittings
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Powder Coated Laser Cut Floor Mounting Brackets
- Powder Coated Laser Cut Wall Mounting Brackets (excluding Twin Bosch FST)
Radium Engineering LLC is led by a team of Mechanical Engineers with years of automotive and aftermarket experience. The complete line of Radium’s Fuel Surge Tanks can be found at:
Check back soon for a MotoIQ feature on Radium Engineering!