ROUSH Performance – Mustang Phase 1 Supercharger are 50 State Legal
ROUSH Performance will immediately start shipping 5.0L Phase 1 Mustang Superchargers to California. “We have been eagerly waiting for the green light and are now excited to have received our CARB E.O. number for our 2011-2013 Mustang Phase 1-575hp supercharger kit”, states Tony Marszalek, Director, Performance Products. “This now allows for us to sell the 575hp supercharger kits into all 50 states and Canada.” The Phase 1 ROUSHcharger kits work on both automatic and manual transmission 5.0L 4v V8 Mustangs and are also available with an optional 3 year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty. Now ROUSH Performance has the ability to boost the 5.0L 2011-2013 Mustang GT to 575hp in all 50 states from Florida to California.
Highlights of ROUSH 5.0L Phase 1 Supercharger:
- 50-State Legal (2011-2013)/ CARB E.O.#: D-418-21
- 2011-2013 Ford Mustang with 5.0L V8 Coyote Engine
- R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at RPM
- Larger intercooler, low temperature radiator and degas bottle
- New high flow fuel rail with 47-lb fuel injectors
- Twin 60mm throttle body
- Heavy duty, first sheave FEAD system
- ROUSH calibrated Powertrain Control Module
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile – ROUSH Parts only limited warranty included
- Complete 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty available
The R2300 Ford Mustang Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 575 HP and 505 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2013 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v V8 powertrain, an increase of 155 HP and 115 FT/LB over stock Mustang.
The ROUSH 2011-2013 5.0L Ford Mustang Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. The twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. The TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
The primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm supercharger pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Low restriction air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring large full face low temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
This kit is protected by an extended parts warranty (ROUSH Supplied Parts Only), which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from retail purchase date. An optional 3 year/36,000 Mile Powetrain Warranty is available, which is for 3 years or 36,000 miles from the original vehicle in service date from Ford. Please contact ROUSH customer service for more information at 1-800-59-ROUSH.