The Nissan Titan has a lot of strengths, but as countless owners know, one of them is not the factory OEM radiator. It’s combination of aluminum and plastic end tanks do one thing really well, and that is crack, dumping all of the engine coolant, leaving you helpless and stranded. Getting towed to the dealership, paying upwards of $600 for a new radiator and you’re on your way right? Until it happens again, the plastic end tanks cracking and emptying the cooling system on the ground below.
STILLEN has long been the solution to the failing Nissan Titan radiators for years, designing and having CSF Radiators produce an all-aluminum 2-row performance radiator, which has been a lifesaver for Titan owners stuck replacing their radiators over and over again. And we’ve improved things once again!
In 2013 STILLEN has redesigned a brand new drop-in replacement radiator for the 2004-2013 Nissan Titan, Armada and QX56. This new radiator features a 3-row thick core, and holds twice as much coolant as the factory radiators! The construction is all-aluminum, and designed to improve reliability, airflow, total cooling and also comes with an internal transmission oil cooler just like the OE unit.
The STILLEN Radiator is designed to be an easy installation, with drop-in fitment like the factory unit, and features a 2-year warranty.
- 100% all metal aluminum construction
- Eliminates the plastic upper & lower tanks that are prone to cracking
- Increased cooling capacity with a core that is twice as thick as the factory unit
- Installs just like factory (drop in fit)
- Built-in transmission cooler (18.12 inches) – for use with automatic transmissions or manual transmissions
- 3-Row construction – 3 sets of flow tubes
- Stillen recommends using a vacuum system to evacuate air from cooling system upon installation. This will extend the life of your radiator and protect your warranty
- 2 year warranty