The newly updated Turbosmart UltraGate38’s are here!
Turbosmart’s brand new Ultra-Gate38 is a 38mm external wastegate for street and racing applications. Designed with minimum size and maximum flow in mind, the new Ultra-Gate38 is smaller and lighter than the previous model and features Turbosmart’s unique locking collar design.
After a very successful launch of the new CompGate40, and subsequent revision to the HyperGate45, the next logical step was to take the new screw-collar actuator housings and adapt them to our tried and true UltraGate38 bolted flange wastegates. The result of this is a dramatic reduction in size and weight to an already proven performer and this is now the world’s smallest wastegate at just 96mm tall. The highest flowing 38mm wastage is now also the smallest!
Last year’s UltraGate38 is no longer available and all new orders will be filled with the 2011 version effective immediately.
Suitable for all turbocharged vehicles with an external wastegate turbo system. Street and racing applications. Flanges suit 1.50” outside diameter pipe.
• Smaller and lighter than the old Ultra-Gate (Old height: 4.44”, weight: 2.37lbs. New height: 3.71”, weight: 1.79lbs)
• Collar locking design for reduced size and quicker spring changes
• Fitted with 7 PSI Middle spring standard
• One piece, stainless steel valve
• Kit builder packs available with different spring pressures
• Supplied with valve seat, gaskets, all the necessary nuts and bolts, vacuum fittings, 2 x 1/16 NPT Blanks, Collar removal tool.
Part Number (Blue): TS-0501-1101
Part Number (Black): TS-0501-1102
Release date: 1st April 2011
For more info contact Turbosmart USA at 909-476-2570 or go to: