Titan 7 – Forged Wheels at a Price That's “Forged for All”
Titan 7 is a start up wheel company with over 40 years of combined experience in the automotive aftermarket industry. They are performance guys with varied experience in professional racing supply, OEM factory supply, and after market supply as well. After working with some of the industry’s top wheel brands, the Titan 7 team felt it was time to make their mark and improve on all areas of wheel supply. They've put all their efforts into rethinking every part of a wheel brand. From the engineering, design, manufacturing, value, packaging, and even how the wheels are sold.
Titan 7 Forged Wheels are 100% made in house. Everything from design, tooling, forging, machining, heat treatment, surface finishing, and testing is all done in house with no outsourcing. Very few Forged wheel companies can make this claim. This means you get complete quality and performance control. They’ve done their best to make Titan 7 Forged Wheels a brand anyone can buy and also be proud of. FORGED FOR ALL!
Why the great price?
Most wheels are sold in the marketplace change through many hands. For example, you will have a factory ship to a broker > which is then shipped overseas to an importer > which is purchased by a distributor > then to a shop > then to the consumer. Titan 7 ships to you factory direct! They are not in the business of overcharging customers.
The T-S5 and T-R10 are fully forged wheels designed completely with performance in mind. Pressurized with 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure to give you a wheel that is incredibly strong while giving you all of the performance attributes you need in a track focused wheel. Upon close inspection you will notice strength adding ridge tracers which have been strategically placed to give the wheel rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum.
Titan 7 Forging Features:
- Gear Cut Knurled Bead Seat – All Titan 7 Forged wheels feature a gear cut knurled bead seat which improves the bind between the tire and the rim. This prevents tire creep / slippage and improves traction in high performance driving conditions.
- Rigid Spoke Tracer – Titan 7 Forged Wheels feature structural improvements to basic designs such as the Rigid spoke tracer. This improves the stiffness and durability of the wheel while keeping the weight of the wheel to a minimum. Improving stiffness is key because if you can withstand wheel deflection / deformation in high load situations, you can improve driving consistency, which in turn leads to better confidence when on track.
- Optimized Weight Reduction – Painstaking care was taken in removing as much material possible while keeping material in critical areas to ensure complete safety and reliability. All areas of the wheels are considered and tested with FEA Analysis software and tested in both laboratory and real world conditions.
- Beefed Up Inner Rim Flange – An example of how material is removed while key areas retain mass. In this case, we added forged mass to the inner rim to resist impact and bending.
- Big Brake Clearance Compatibility – We have partnered with some of the world’s premier aftermarket Big Brake kit suppliers and made sure that we clear your potential racing upgrades. All wheels are designed to clear from the design phase while maintaining max concave and good looks. Notice the raised rim barrel which allows for large diameter rotor and caliper combos.
- Max Fitment Every Time – We build wheels application specific. No wheels are thought to be set up for multiple cars like most manufacturers. We take into account the proper performance wheel and tire size and the aesthetic of the car to make sure that you not only perform good, you look good. Our 100% in-house production capability allows for this.
|Titan 7 Sizes Currently Available|
|T-R10||E46, E9x BMW M3||18||9.5||5×120||22||72.56||18.5|
|T-R10||E46, E9x BMW M3||18||10.5||5×120||25||72.56||18.9|
|T-R10||FRS / BRZ||18||9.5||5×100||40||56.1||18.5|
|T-S5||E46, E9x BMW M3||18||9.5||5×120||22||72.56||18.5|
|T-S5||E46, E9x BMW M3||18||10.5||5×120||25||72.56||18.9|
|T-S5||FRS / BRZ||18||9.5||5×100||40||56.1||18.5|