The Original© modern muscle pulley maker would like to introduce new pulley fiments for the Honda/Acura family of cars. The new kit is a tensioner pulley for FWD 2.0/2.4L DOHC 16V & FWD/AWD 3.2/3.5 & 3.7L DOHC 24V engines. The tensioner pulley is made from aluminum and has a smooth belt surface. The belt surface is black hard coated to protect it from the back of the belt which rides against it. The tensioner pulley comes with a pre-installed and specially sourced high RPM sealed bearing which is pressed into the pulley and held in by a stainless steel snap ring.
This tensioner pulley serves two very important fucntions. First it most importantly it replaces the non-serviceable stock tensioner pulley. The UR tensioner pulley is fully servicable so if the bearing ever needs to be replaced it can be quickly swapped for a new one. But on the lighter side the tensioner pulley brings some serious show to the great go of both of these Honda/Acura engine families.
Although the tensioner pulley is more about durability, service ability and looks it is also lighter than stock too. The stock tensioner pulley weighs in at 11.6 ozs. and the UR tensioner pulleys weigh in at 6.3 ozs. This makes the UR tensioner pulley 45.7% lighter then stock. So when you are looking for every bit of efficiency and power you can get remember every ounce counts.
These tensioner pulleys are also available through the UR Authorized Dealers Network and from the UR web-site.
- 2007-10 Acura CSX 2.0L DOHC 16V
- 2004-12 Acura MDX 3.5L SOHC 24V
- 2005-08 Acura RL 3.5L SOHC 24V
- 2009-12 Acura RL 3.7L SOHC 24V
- 2002-06 Acura RSX 2.0L DOHC 16V (including Type S)
- 2004-09 Acura TL 3.2L SOHC 24V
- 2007-12 Acura TL Type S 3.5L SOHC 24V
- 2004-14 Acura TSX 2.4L DOHC 16V
- 2008-10 Honda Accord 2.4L DOHC 16V
- 2003-09 Honda Accord 3.0L SOHC 24V
- 2008-14 Honda Accord 3.5L SOHC 24V
- 2002-11 Honda Civic Si 2.0L DOHC 16V
- 2012-14 Honda Civic Si 2.4L DOHC 16V
- 2002-05 Honda Civic Type R 2.0L DOHC 16V
- 2004-07 Saturn Vue 3.5L SOHC 24V
All UR products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.