Vortech – 2013 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ Supercharger Systems
The fun-to-drive car is back, and the FT86 platform is the most exciting thing to come along in years! However, most people believe there is one thing missing… more power! With a legendary history of improved performance through efficient boost, the team of Engineers at Vortech have designed a kit that makes these great cars even more enjoyable to drive.
Design, detail and execution exceed OEM standards for a look you will be excited to show off at the car show or the track. Boost your Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ to the next level of performance with the new centrifugal supercharging system from Vortech.
Complete systems will include a calibration upgrade and all necessary fuel components to boost your FR-S/BRZ to 294HP and 210 lb/ft torque with 9PSI at the factory redline. This includes a replacement MAP sensor and Ecutek programmer to re-flash the ECU with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel.
Tuner kits are available for even higher performance with custom tuning (tuner kits do not include fuel components or calibration).
- Gear-driven V-3 H67B centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically for the FA20 Boxer engine. Includes 3.48” drive pulley (approximately 9 PSI at factory redline) and G3 helical gear configuration.
- The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line. Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle.
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in our SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
- Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
- CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish for attractive and functional “factory-type” appearance and rigidity.
- All necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.
- Installation time is rated at 4-6 hours.
- Download manual: 4TF020-010v1.0 (PDF) for installation instructions.
|4TF218 – 014L||2013 FR-S/BRZ Complete System with V-3 H67BC Supercharger and Air/Air Charge Cooler, Black Finish||$5,687.95|
|4TF218 – 114L||2013 FR-S/BRZ Tuner Kit with V-3 H67BC Supercharger and Air/Air Charge Cooler, Black Finish. Tuner Kits do not include fuel management or tuning.||$4,298.95|
For more information on the and the rest of their high performance products and services, visit them at www.vortechsuperchargers.com