Join the MotoIQ crew as we each pick a few of our favorite things at the 2018 Performance Racing Industry Show (PRI) in Indianapolis! SEMA is the big popular automotive show of the year, but PRI is the show the serious performance heads look forward to. So sit back, grab some snacks and follow us as we walk you through the halls of this amazing show.
- Wagler 5000hp billet diesel engine: @0:40
- Pfitzner heavy dutY t-56 Magnum gearset & 6-speed sequential transmission: @3:46
- Jesel “no compromises” V8 engine: @7:51
- Chevrolet Sonic rally car: @17:10
- Tilton Engineering sliding pedal assembly: @21:53
- JE Pistons Ultra Forging Process: @25:52
- Comp Cams shaft rocker system: @28:41
- Turbosmart anti-lag valve: @33:09
- Canton Racing expansion tank with integrated recovery tank: @38:24
- Miller Multimatic 220 AC/DC inverter welder: @39:43
- Radium Engineering OEM drop-in surge tanks: @42:06
- Toyota GT86 1FZ powered drag car: @43:42
- K20 powered Time Attack Suzuki Swift: @51:50
If you liked this video please make sure you’re not only subscribed to our YouTube channel but you also hit that little bell thing on there so you get notified when we release more videos!
And if you haven’t read our coverage of the 2018 PRI show be sure to check it out!