Not many enthusiasts are aware that sway bar mounts and links play a huge role in sway bar effectiveness. This is even more significant when larger aftermarket sway bars are installed on a vehicle.
Whiteline is excited to offer a range of adjustable heavy duty up-rated ball joint style sway bar links which come available in 10mm and 12mm stud sizes and a variety of lengths. These Whiteline Anti Roll Link Kits are a must when installing larger aftermarket sway bars and are very useful in reducing preload of aftermarket sway bars during installation.
The Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar Links feature:
- Threaded light weight hex. aluminium body – offering up to 25mm of “on car” link adjustment
- Up-rated ball and stud link ends ensuring maximum sway bar effectiveness
- 10mm and 12mm ball/stud options
- Applicable spacers, mounting components, lock nuts and install guides where applicable
- Best of all – NO NOISE & NO RATTLES!!!!
So which one(s) do I need?
It’s easy, follow this 3 step process to identify the correct links for your vehicle. Simply take the following measurements from the original link:
1. Measure the stud diameter – 10mm or 12mm
2. Measure the link length from centre of stud to centre of stud
3. Use the chart below to match up against your measurements.
For those new to Whiteline, the brand graces a number performance suspension components that work hard to deliver real results and performance outcomes for vehicles and motorists the world over. Whiteline’s primary focus was initially delivering ‘bang for your buck’ handling gains from the simplicity of an anti sway bars. Over the years the expertise, knowledge, reputation and products have since progressed to include additional offerings such as the range of infamous anti lift/caster kits, roll centre adjuster kits, adjustable control arms, camber kits, polyurethane bushing kits, strut and chassis bracing.
For info on your nearest Whiteline Flat Out dealer visit www.whiteline.com.au/dealer.php or call them at (616) 399-9025