AEM Performance Electronics has released two 320lph E85-compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps (PN 50-1215 w/ mounting hangers, PN 50-1220 w/o mounting hangers) that are direct-fit replacements on popular vehicles including:
- 2000-05 Honda Civic
- 2000-09 Honda S2000
- 1992-01 Acura Integra
- 2003-15 Mitsubishi EVO
- 1990-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- 2002-07 Subaru WRX (all)
- 2013-15 Scion FR-S
- 2005-15 Scion tC
- 2000-05 Toyota Celica
These fuel pumps are designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. They are individually tested to support over 1,000HP and flow 320 lph (82 gph) at 43 PSI,* and have a compact, short body design (65mm length, 39mm diameter) that also makes them capable for universal application in fuel tanks with tight tolerances. Inlet size is 11mm OD, and the discharge orifice is in-line with a smooth nipple. An alcohol-compatible electrical connector, pre-filter, fuel hose and stainless-steel clamps are included. Please visit www.aemelectronics.com for a complete list of applications and pump dimensions.
AEM's 320lph E85-compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels. They are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. Every AEM High Flow Fuel Pump is flow tested before it is packaged for sale. Flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available at www.aemelectronics.com.
AEM Direct-Fit 320lph E85-compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features:
- Many more popular vehicles! Check the Vehicle Search on www.aemelectronics.com
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Kit includes fuel pump, wiring harness, pre filter, fuel hose and stainless-steel clamps
- *Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
Advanced Engine Management's performance electronics are Engineered to Outperform. The company designs, manufactures and assembles engine management systems, wideband air/fuel systems, data loggers, water/methanol injection systems, performance gauges, boost controllers, ignition components, fuel delivery components and adjustable cam gears at its corporate headquarters in Hawthorne, CA.