With 2014 just a few weeks away, HRE invites you to join them as they look back at some of the best highlights of 2013.
Revolutionizing Wheel Design
2013 witnessed the introduction of various HRE models, such as the gorgeous Series P1 (left), the best-selling Series S1 (center) and the playful FlowForm design (right).
Epic 2013 SEMA Show
HRE featured most of these Forged wheels on some of the hottest cars in front of the largest SEMA Show audience ever in Las Vegas, Nevada:
- Dodge Viper on HRE P106
- Nowicki Design Concept7 Mobil 1 Chevrolet Corvette C7
- Steve Strope and Pure Vision Design Twin-Turbo Chevrolet Camaro
- Ringbrothers 1971 De Tomaso Pantera and 1965 Ford Mustang
- Mickey Andrade's #RicFlare BMW 328xi LibertyWalk wagon by LTMW
Along with these cars, HRE also featured a Ferrari F12berlinetta, Chevrolet C7 Corvette and Rolls-Royce Ghost, all on HRE Forged wheels.
The HRE App
HRE also debuted their augmented reality app, allowing you to take advantage of various interactive features in our catalogs, magazine advertisements and other collateral. It is available for iOS and Android devices.
Biggest HRE Open House Ever
This summer, HRE once again opened their doors and invited the automotive community to experience HRE Wheels first-hand at our headquarters in San Diego, California.
Along with the record attendance, amazing cars and multiple giveaways, HRE also raised nearly $5,000 for the Motor4Toys charity organization…
Success in Motorsport
This year also saw HRE-supported teams, Rum Bum Racing and Performance Auto Sport Inc., succeed on the track:
- Rum Bum Racing secured their second consecutive GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge title in their HRE-equipped Porsche 997
- Performance Autosport Inc. won their third Mid-Atlantic American Iron Championship cup for a third year in a row in their Ford Mustang RTR racecar on HRE R40 wheels.
Milestone Press Coverage
HRE's progress both in and out of our San Diego home did not go unnoticed.
Exposure in publications such as The LA Times, BLACK INK, Motor Trend along with a Gas Monkey Garage collaboration on Discovery Channel's Fast N' Loud and an appearance on Jay Leno's Garage helped HRE break old barriers and transcend onto new levels.