TEIN's new FLEX Z coilover line provides a full featured coilover package that its predecessor offers, but at an amazingly low price, possible by way of a fully sealed damper unit. Included upper mounts simplify installation, while 16-way damping & full-length adjustability (separate ride height and spring preload settings) allow you to tune your suspension for any road condition.
Proprietary ZT coated damper bodies and 2-layer/1-bake powdercoated brackets provide all-weather protection for year-round use.
Although these dampers cannot be serviced for overhaul or revalve due to its sealed structure, replacement dampers can be purchased. Also, by request, TEIN can special order custom valved FLEX Z dampers with TEIN Japan, should a customer have a specific valving request.
- Full-Length adjustability (separate spring preload and ride height adjustment)
- 16-way damping adjustable using our ADVANCE NEEDLE technology (rebound only)
- Upper mounts included (*some vehicle models require use of OEM upper mounts); camber adjustable for most strut type suspensions
- ZT coated shell cases (provides excellent corrosion resistance in all conditions and smoother height adjustability)
- Patented 2-Layer/1-Bake powdercoating on all lower brackets and upper mounts
- Carefully selected spring rates with matched damper valving offering the best ride quality while improving handling performance
- EDFC series compatible
- Starting price: $800