The bumper guard and the upper air shroud are reinstalled minus the shutters. You want full airflow to the radiator and intercooler on a performance car anyway!
The front bumper cover and headlights are reinstalled.
The hose clamps for the charge pipes are tightened up.
You can see how much bigger the new intercooler is and how tightly it fits in there. The rest of the covers install as stock in the reverse of how we removed them.
We threw the car back on the dyno with the Garrett intercooler and were really pleased with the results. We used the same methodology of doing back to back pulls until our intercooler outlet temps stabilized. It took 5 runs more to do this due to the larger intercoolers greater ability to absorb heat. Our average power readings over 18 runs was 203 whp and 277 lb/ft of torque. This was an average improvement of 28 whp and 20 lb/ft of torque over the stock intercooler! The standard deviation for torque and power was 5.2 lb/ft and 7.3 whp respectively. This means that the run to run variance in torque was 330% better with the new intercooler. The run to run power variance is a 12% improvement over stock.