The Clubsprint Class is the training grounds for future Pro & Open class pilots. These cars are really just street cars with all the bolt ons you can think of. They must all hold a current road registration and absolutely no pro-drivers are allowed. This includes anyone who has EVER received a wage or salary to drive. The WTAC panel also reserves the right to deem any driver a proffessional driver – this is to ensure everyone is on an even playing field.
|Marek Tomaszewski in his Nissan R35 GTR set a time of 1:42.5680, which was the fastest time in the Clubsprint Class.|
Clubsprint Class Specific Rules
- No rear engine 6 Cylinder or above vehicles allowed.
- All convertible type vehicles must be equipped with a hard top or a roll cage that complies with Cams Regulations.
- The use of a Carbon or FRP Bonnet and Rear Wing is permitted.
- The use of an FRP Front Bar, Rear Bar, Side Skirts and Bonnet is permitted.
- Carbon and FRP Guards, Doors, Boot Lids and Roofs are NOT permitted.
- Engine modifications are free with the following exceptions.
- Vehicles must retain their originally designated engine and configuration. EG; if your vehicle came from the manufacturer with a Naturally Aspirated SR20 then it must retain this engine and aspiration.
- OEM engine mount points must be utilized.
- OEM engine configuration must be utilized.
- All vehicles must use unleaded or E85 fuel.
- Nitrous systems are not permitted.
- All vehicles must have a full exhaust system exiting after the rear axle and compliant with CAMS regulations.
- An OEM Gearbox casing must be utilized. For example, a Nissan vehicle must retain an OEM Nissan Gearbox Casing.
- OEM Transmission mount points must be utilized.
- Aftermarket Gear sets are permitted.
- OEM Diff casings must be utilized. For example, a Nissan vehicle must retain an OEM Nissan Diff Casing.
- OEM Driveline configuration must be retained (2WD, 4WD).
- OEM Driveline mount points must be utilized.
- Aftermarket diff centre’s are permitted.
- OEM suspension mount points must be utilized.
- Coil Over suspension kits are permitted.
- Aftermarket suspension arms are permitted.
- Brake modifications are free with the following exception – OEM mount points must be utilized.
|Even the local wild life was trying to get in to the track to get a peak of the action.|